- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
Latest Chicago Bears Items
The NFL Network is reporting that Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is scheduled to start against Seattle on Sunday, two weeks after suffering a concussion.
Gary Kubiak has been worrying all week.
Things could start getting sorted out in the NFC Least, uh, East, this Sunday as all four teams in the league's most disappointing group play nondivisional games.
The Chicago Bears have officially listed quarterback Jay Cutler as out for Sunday's game at Carolina.
The Carolina Panthers will be without top receiver Steve Smith and starting safety Sherrod Martin against Chicago because of injuries.
Not long after Justin Tuck was chosen as the New York Giants' defensive captain, a teammate bought a small plastic statue of the defensive end and put it in a meeting room.
Jordan Gross estimates he's lined up opposite Julius Peppers more than a thousand times in seven years of practices with the Panthers.
Jay Cutler was in helmet and pads at practice, just don't expect to see him on the field when the Chicago Bears visit Carolina on Sunday.
Julius Peppers describes his offseason departure from Carolina as "sour," claiming the Panthers tried to paint him in a bad light after deciding not to re-sign him.