- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Chicago Bears Items
President Barack Obama is promising he'll be at the Super Bowl if his beloved hometown Chicago Bears make it in.
Jay Cutler ran for two touchdowns, threw for two more, and the Chicago defense manhandled Seattle early for a 35-24 victory Sunday, lifting the Bears into the NFC championship game against their archrivals, the Green Bay Packers.
LSU offensive coordinator Gary Crowton was ready for a new start with an old friend.
Phil Bennett is leaving Pittsburgh to become the new defensive coordinator at Baylor.
Pittsburgh players say they will be playing for Dave Wannstedt even though he will be far away when the Panthers face Kentucky on Saturday in the BBVA Compass Bowl.
Aaron Rodgers' 1-yard touchdown pass to tight end Donald Lee gave the Green Bay Packers the lead in the fourth quarter, and their defense held on to clinch a wild card berth with a 10-3 victory over the division rival Chicago Bears on Sunday.
Mike Tice refers to it in jest as the night he "almost resigned."
The playoff-bound Jets finally made it back to snowbound New Jersey.
The Jets decided they had been in Chicago long enough.