- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
Latest Chicago Blackhawks Items
Los Angeles improved to 7-0 in elimination games with its third Game 7 win on the road this postseason with the 5-4 overtime victory in Chicago.
Alec Martinez scored at 5:47 of overtime, and the Kings beat the Chicago Blackhawks 5-4 Sunday night to advance to the NHL's championship for the second time in three years.
The Blackhawks have rallied from third deficits in two straight games against the Kings, but their biggest comeback may not be complete just yet.
No matter how this one plays out in the end, Joel Quenneville will at least appreciate the show the Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles have put on the Western Conference finals.
Jeff Carter had a goal and two assists, Tyler Toffoli scored the tiebreaking goal late in the second period, and the Kings beat Chicago 4-3 on Saturday night to take a 2-1 lead in the Western Conference finals.
Tyler Toffoli and Tanner Pearson are among the few Los Angeles Kings who don't have a Stanley Cup ring from two years ago.
Jeff Carter scored three of Los Angeles' six straight goals, and the Kings beat the Chicago Blackhawks 6-2 on Wednesday night to leave the Western Conference final tied at one game apiece.
The Chicago Blackhawks and Los Angeles Kings have taken similar paths toward the top, hitting big in the draft and making shrewd moves after rough stretches.
Jonathan Toews and the Chicago Blackhawks had plenty of questions after they had a goal disallowed in Game 1 of the Western Conference final.