- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Chicago Blackhawks Items
The Chicago Blackhawks needed all their offensive weapons against the Bruins' smothering defense and goalie Tuukka Rask. Instead, they lost one of their best before the game.
Hossa's surprise scratch from Game 3 of the Stanley Cup finals — and the one-word explanation, "upper," for the part of his body that was injured — is part of a long-running cat-and-mouse game NHL teams play on the theory that any information about injuries is a competitive disadvantage.
Marian Hossa is one of the Chicago Blackhawks' top scorers, with three game-winning goals already this postseason.
Claude Julien doesn't pay much attention to compliments or criticism.
Rask posted his third shutout of the playoffs by turning aside 28 shots Monday night, moving the Bruins within two wins of their second NHL championship in three years.
Paille scored at 13:48 in overtime and Boston used another great performance by Tuukka Rask to overcome a sluggish start in a 2-1 victory over the Blackhawks on Saturday night, tying the series at a game apiece.
A lesser goalie would have been flustered by the Chicago Blackhawks hot start.
If Nathan Horton is unable to play in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals, the Boston Bruins think Tyler Seguin will be a more than adequate replacement.
Boston Bruins forward Nathan Horton will play in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup finals against the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday night, three days after he left the series opener with an injury.