- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
Latest Chicago Blackhawks Items
The Chicago Blackhawks, who have lost seven players since winning the Stanley Cup a month ago, said Monday they plan to keep 23-year-old restricted free agent defenseman Niklas Hjalmarsson.
Retired hockey enforcer Bob Probert, as adept with his fists as with a stick in a 16-season career with the Detroit Red Wings and Chicago Blackhawks, died Monday after suffering chest pains while boating with his family. He was 45.
The names Ilya Kovalchuk, Dan Hamhuis and Evgeni Nabokov don't roll off the tongues of American sports fans quite like those of LeBron, D-Wade, and Dirk.
The Pittsburgh Penguins will open a new arena, and the Chicago Blackhawks will unfurl a long-awaited championship banner in the first week of the 2010-11 NHL season.
The Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks gave Chicago plenty to cheer about at the Sox-Clubs game, taking some of the focus off a dreary baseball season. An estimated 2 million fans turned out Friday in downtown Chicago for a ticker-tape parade and ceremony.