- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Chicago Blackhawks Items
For all the talk about the Conn Smythe award, Tuukka Rask just wants to win after he played a supporting role when Tim Thomas led the Boston Bruins to the Stanley Cup two years ago.
Hockey fans who endured another lockout are in for a treat that'll cap a sprint of a season.
Corey Crawford was in the stands when Patrick Kane slammed home the goal that secured the Stanley Cup for the Chicago Blackhawks in 2010.
The last two teams in the NHL playoffs are really good when one of their players is sent to the penalty box. It's an entirely different situation when they get a power play.
When it comes to power plays in the Stanley Cup finals, the Chicago Blackhawks and Boston Bruins might just prefer to keep going with everyone on the ice.
Patrick Kane scored his third goal of the game 11:40 into the second overtime period and the Blackhawks beat the defending champion Kings 4-3 on Saturday to advance to the finals.
Two franchises, rich in history, talent and star power. Two winning teams that know what it takes to bring home the Stanley Cup. Intrigue, in the form of a schedule that kept them away from each other for an entire season.
The Chicago Blackhawks have joined the Boston Bruins in the Stanley Cup finals, featuring Original Six NHL franchises for the first time since 1979.
Michael Frolik's penalty shot proved to be the winning goal Monday night, giving the Chicago Blackhawks a 4-3 victory over the Detroit Red Wings in Game 6 and forcing a deciding game between the Original Six rivals in their last Western Conference postseason series.