- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Chicago City Council
Latest Chicago City Council Items
The Chicago City Council has approved a partial ban on plastic bags.
The Chicago City Council is preparing to make a show of solidary with Ukraine over Russia's occupation of the Crimean peninsula.
Members of the Chicago City Council plan to discuss a measure that would officially oppose naming a federal building in Washington after crime fighter Eliot Ness.
The D.C. Council on Wednesday gave final approval to a bill that would raise by 50 percent the minimum wage that certain large retailers would be required to pay, setting up a showdown with Wal-Mart officials who have threatened to alter their plans for six stores in the District if the measure passed.
Chicago City Council members meeting Wednesday will vote on expanding the city's already-strict gun laws, just two days after a 6-month-old girl was fatally shot in a gang-related incident.