- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Chicago Cubs Items
Ted Lilly would have loved to keep pitching _ if his body would allow him to start every fifth day, and if he could stay off the disabled list.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
The new spring training stadium for the Chicago Cubs is being called Cubs Park for now.
Scott Boras had some words for the New York Mets, Chicago Cubs and Houston Astros, and they were far from kind. And he also backed the Tampa Bay Rays' desire for a new ballpark.
First-time manager Rick Renteria's challenge goes beyond merely trying to bring a winning team to Wrigley Field.
The move ends a long search that began with the Cubs targeting New York Yankees manager Joe Girardi, only to be denied a shot when he decided to stay put.
The Chicago Cubs are set to hire San Diego Padres bench coach Rick Renteria as their manager, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
The 54-year-old McClendon is the 16th full-time manager in club history. He takes over a club that went 71-91 last year. He will be formally introduced by the team on Thursday.
Lloyd McClendon was hired as manager of the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday, taking over a rebuilding job that Eric Wedge walked away from.