- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chicago Sky
The Chicago Sky is a Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) team based in Chicago, Illinois. They began league play in 2006. Their home court is the Allstate Arena. Sky games are broadcast on WTTW or WCIU and WVON-AM 1690. Their play by play broadcasters are Les Grobstein and Tauja Catchings. Unlike other WNBA franchises in cities with NBA teams, the Sky is not a sister team to the Chicago Bulls. This is apparent with different ownership, team colors, and different home arenas, although there is a link to the Sky website from the Bulls website. - Source: Wikipedia
Maya Moore had 26 points and had nine rebounds and the Minnesota Lynx beat the San Antonio Stars 88-72 on Friday night to improve to 6-0.
While Chicago Sky coach Pokey Chatman's game plan typically starts with defense, offense dictated the tone Friday night.
Maya Moore had been unstoppable on offense through Minnesota's first four games. It was her stellar defense that kept the Lynx undefeated.
The Chicago Sky are still missing two starters yet haven't missed a beat.
Elena Delle Donne showed why she's an essential part of the Chicago Sky's offense.
The Chicago Sky turned to their defensive intensity when their offense wasn't clicking.
Chicago Sky guard Epiphanny Prince needed a break.
The Chicago Sky had their first winning season in 2013. They may struggle to match it with an unsettled lineup that is temporarily without their top defensive player.
The Atlanta Dream have acquired four-time WNBA All-Star forward Swin Cash from the Chicago Sky in a trade for guard Courtney Clements.
The Chicago Sky are set to face off against a conference rival in the first-ever WNBA preseason tournament next month.
It was pretty obvious to voters who the best rookie in the WNBA was this season.
Chicago Sky forward Elena Delle Donne has won the WNBA rookie of the year, said a person familiar with the situation.
Elena Delle Donne will miss the WNBA All-Star game on Saturday while recovering from a concussion.
Epiphanny Prince is headed to Russia.
Courtney Vandersloot scored 20 points to help the Chicago Sky beat the Washington Mystics 77-58 on Saturday night, handing the last-place Mystics their 13th straight loss.