- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
Latest Chicago Sun-Times Items
An autopsy is planned on the remains of a middle-aged man whose body was pulled from the Chicago River.
Nearly 400 people gathered in a suburban Chicago church to honor the father and son killed last week at a hospital in Afghanistan.
An 18-year-old Chicago woman is jailed on $500,000 bond after being accused of killing her newborn son.
Four people have been killed and at least 31 have been wounded in shootings in Chicago over the weekend - the third weekend in a row in which more than 30 people suffered gunshot wounds.
Authorities say one person died after a van collided with an empty Chicago Transit Authority bus on the city's South Side.
A suburban Chicago man has been charged in the deaths of two teenagers who were found shot in the head in the basement of a home on Chicago's South Side.
The long relationship the Chicago law firm of Katten Muchin Rosenman had with City Hall under former Mayor Richard M. Daley seems to have faded under Mayor Rahm Emanuel.
Former Cook County Sheriff Richard J. Elrod has died at age 80.
Five people have been killed and at least 22 others have been wounded in shootings across Chicago since Friday evening.