- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Chicago White Sox
Robbie Ross hadn't allowed an earned run in his previous two starts, and the Texas Rangers had won five games in a row.
Chicago White Sox manager Robin Ventura succinctly and aptly described the series finale at Texas.
Jose Abreu and Jordan Danks each had two-run homers, Erik Johnson combined with three relievers on a two-hitter and the Chicago White Sox snapped a four-game losing streak with a 16-2 victory Sunday over the Texas Rangers, who had won five in a row.
Chicago White Sox leadoff hitter Adam Eaton is going to get a few days off to rest a nagging injury.
Colby Lewis had to be reminded about his last victory for the Texas Rangers. It had been a while.
Chicago White Sox right-hander Felipe Paulino was put on the disabled list Saturday because of right rotator cuff inflammation.
Martin Perez turned toward first base, waiting for the call he hoped was coming.
Felipe Paulino gave up six hits and a walk, hit a batter and threw two wild pitches in the first seven-run inning in the majors this season.
David Ross said a 5-year-old could have caught Jon Lester on Thursday night. That big hit in the ninth? Well, that was a nice swing by the veteran catcher.
Chicago White Sox ace Chris Sale refused to hang his head after being outdueled by Boston Red Sox starter Jon Lester.
The Chicago White Sox selected the contract of right-hander Zach Putnam before Thursday's game against the Boston Red Sox and designated left-hander Donnie Veal for assignment.
The Chicago White Sox are giving slumping slugger Jose Abreu a day off.
BOSTON MARATHON ANNIVERSARY
The Boston Red Sox believed they were headed to extra innings on a frigid night at U.S. Cellular Field.
Alexei Ramirez is finding different ways of helping the White Sox earn dramatic victories.