- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Chicago White Sox
Latest Chicago White Sox Items
Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox, baseball's winningest managers over the past four decades, were unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame on Monday by the expansion era committee.
All three won more than 2,000 games and were selected on all 16 ballots when the committee met Sunday ahead of baseball's winter meetings. Induction ceremonies will be held July 27 in Cooperstown, N.Y.
Here is one guy's attempt at coming up with something for every team, as in the spirit of the holiday, we should all be thankful.
A federal judge has sentenced a former Chicago White Sox scout to eight months in prison in a kickback scheme that targeted players from Latin America.
M-V-P: Most Versatile Pirate.
All those who marvel at Miguel Cabrera can only wonder what he might've done this year if completely healthy.
Pittsburgh Pirates center fielder Andrew McCutchen and Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera both coasted Thursday to Most Valuable Player awards.
McCutchen won the National League honor by a surprisingly wide margin Thursday. Cabrera took the AL prize for the second straight year by a comfortable gap over Mike Trout.
Detroit Tigers slugger Miguel Cabrera won his second straight American League Most Valuable Player award Thursday, once again beating Angels outfielder Mike Trout by a comfortable margin.