- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Chicago
the second most populous county in the United States, after Los Angeles County, California. - Source: Wikipedia
Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants to open the city up to more immigrant children crossing the border illegally, with plans to open up shelters in the city to 1,000 minors by the end of the year.
The most horrifying experience a citizen can have is to stare down the barrel of a gun held by a violent criminal. But under President Obama, federal prosecutors in two of the nation's most crime-ridden cities have taken vastly different paths to address the threat.
Pope Francis on Thursday named a Chicago-area priest to become an auxiliary bishop of the Syro-Malabarese Eparchy of Saint Thomas the Apostle of Chicago.
The Capitals will be on national TV 12 times this season, highlighted by the Jan. 1 Winter Classic.
Detroit shows what happens when a city encourages its people to be armed and defend themselves.
Adding to the city's already violent year, 22 people were shot in just a 12 hour period in Chicago at the start of the weekend.
Black residents of Chicago's South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.
The Rev. Jesse Jackson criticized President Obama for putting unaccompanied alien children before Chicago, and argued that the federal government should award the Windy City $2 billion to help combat violence.
Chicago selected Toews with the No. 3 pick in the 2006 draft, and grabbed Kane with the No. 1 overall selection the following year. They combined to lead the Blackhawks to Stanley Cup titles in 2010 and 2013.
Anyone wondering about why our economy is languishing and our international respect has never been lower, need only look at recent events.
A federal court is ordering the city of Chicago to pay the National Rifle Association nearly $1 million in legal fees.
With the Nationals locked in a tie game and doing their best to give away the contest, Span knocked an obvious single into right field and had one thought: get to second base. Teammate Ryan Zimmerman eventually drove him in with a sharp base hit to left field in a 2-1 Washington victory.
Nationals starter Jordan Zimmermann outdueled Jake Arrieta over six innings and left with a 1-0 lead. The Cubs tied it in the seventh on Starlin Castro's sacrifice fly against Drew Storen.
Gio Gonzalez needed very little run support against the Cubs. He received a baker's dozen worth anyway.