- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
Latest Chicago Items
The Capitals will be on national TV 12 times this season, highlighted by the Jan. 1 Winter Classic.
Detroit shows what happens when a city encourages its people to be armed and defend themselves.
Adding to the city's already violent year, 22 people were shot in just a 12 hour period in Chicago at the start of the weekend.
Black residents of Chicago's South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.
The Rev. Jesse Jackson criticized President Obama for putting unaccompanied alien children before Chicago, and argued that the federal government should award the Windy City $2 billion to help combat violence.
Chicago selected Toews with the No. 3 pick in the 2006 draft, and grabbed Kane with the No. 1 overall selection the following year. They combined to lead the Blackhawks to Stanley Cup titles in 2010 and 2013.
Anyone wondering about why our economy is languishing and our international respect has never been lower, need only look at recent events.
A federal court is ordering the city of Chicago to pay the National Rifle Association nearly $1 million in legal fees.