- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Chiefs Items
Never heard of Bobby Rainey or Andre Brown? David Bass or Matt McGloin? Tony Dye or Rashad Jennings?
It means the '72 Dolphins can rest easy for another year. And it puts Denver and the Chiefs in a tie atop the AFC West at 9-1, with a rematch set in two weeks.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Even before he was hired in January, Chiefs coach Andy Reid watched tapes from every game that Kansas City played last season, including both matchups with the Broncos.
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe will play Sunday night against Denver after his arrest for speeding and possession of marijuana over the weekend, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.
Del Rio went 68-71 from 2003-11 as head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars before joining Fox's staff last season. Del Rio will still serve as Denver's defensive coordinator.
One of John Fox's favorite sayings is "Next man up."
We can argue ad nauseam over whether nicknames such as "Braves" and "Chiefs" are slurs against Native Americans.