- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Latest Chiheb Esseghaier Items
Federal authorities have charged a Tunisian man with fraud in applying for a work visa to remain in the U.S. to facilitate what officials said were acts of terrorism, to develop a network of terrorists in the United States, and to use this country as a base to support the efforts of terrorists internationally.
Canadian authorities formally charged two men Tuesday with "receiving support from al Qaeda elements in Iran" in a plot to attack a passenger train traveling between Canada and the U.S.
Two men were arrested Monday in Canada after a cross-border operation thwarted a major terrorist attack, authorities said.