- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
Latest Children'S Day Items
The man charged with killing a New York City boy in 1979 has appeared in court in a case that catalyzed the missing-children's movement.
The suspect in the infamous 1979 disappearance of a 6-year-old boy from his New York City neighborhood has been indicted on charges of murder and kidnapping, his lawyer said Wednesday.
An unmanned space capsule carrying medical samples from the International Space Station splashed down in the Pacific Ocean on Sunday, completing the first official private interstellar shipment under a $1 billion contract with NASA.
Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole paid tribute Wednesday to five persons during a National Missing Children's Day ceremony at the Justice Department, presenting awards to a special agent, a detective, a 30-year veteran of the Postal Service, a prosecutor and a fifth-grader for their efforts in recovering and rescuing missing children.
Thousands of Japanese marched to celebrate the switching off of the last of their nation's 50 nuclear reactors Saturday, waving banners shaped as giant fish that have become a potent anti-nuclear symbol.
Every year on June 1, China celebrates its beautiful children. Children's Day in China brings smiles to the faces of millions of kids who survived the one-child policy and its consequences. It's a celebration of life, especially meaningful because so many children in China were never allowed to live. Children eat sweets and participate in fun activities, while the others (China reports 400 million others) are forgotten.