- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
Latest Children'S Day Items
Deputy Attorney General James M. Cole paid tribute Wednesday to five persons during a National Missing Children's Day ceremony at the Justice Department, presenting awards to a special agent, a detective, a 30-year veteran of the Postal Service, a prosecutor and a fifth-grader for their efforts in recovering and rescuing missing children.
Every year on June 1, China celebrates its beautiful children. Children's Day in China brings smiles to the faces of millions of kids who survived the one-child policy and its consequences. It's a celebration of life, especially meaningful because so many children in China were never allowed to live. Children eat sweets and participate in fun activities, while the others (China reports 400 million others) are forgotten.