- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Chili Bowl
When he returned from deployment overseas, Air Force Master Sgt. Samoris Hall wanted a special night out, so he bought a bottle of Dom Perignon and took his wife out to Ben's Chili Bowl.
Ben's Chili Bowl is a wildly successful milkshake-and-burger-serving, 50-year-old, celebrity-magnet restaurant on U Street owned by founders Ben and Virginia Ali.