- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
Latest China Daily Items
China and Pakistan signed an agreement July 5 that will create an "economic corridor" linking northwestern China to the Arabian Sea, according to the official government newspaper China Daily.
China is increasing its defense spending by 10.7 percent this year, repeating last year's double-digit percentage growth.