- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Memories of a long brotherhood tempered in common struggle
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - China Open
China Open can refer to four events:*China Open (snooker)*China Open (tennis)*China Open (badminton)*Volvo China Open, a golf tournament - Source: Wikipedia
The European Tour's oldest champion has criticized the appearance of the tour's youngest competitor in the European Masters.
First the Masters at age 14. Now the European Tour at 12.
When Li Na saw all the Chinese flags and heard the cheers of "Jia You," or "Let's Go" in Mandarin, during her Australian Open final against Victoria Azarenka, she thought she might have been in Beijing.
China Open organizers say Serena Williams has withdrawn from the tournament with an illness.
Novak Djokovic said the back muscle injury that forced him to quit his Davis Cup match is not serious but requires rest.
Novak Djokovic says the back muscle injury that forced him to quit his Davis Cup match is not serious but requires rest.
U.S. Open champion Kim Clijsters will miss next month's China Open because of an infection on her right foot.