- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest China Items
Chinese artist and outspoken activist Ai Weiwei has had a complicated relationship with the communist regime in Beijing.
Drug-resistant forms of diseases such as tuberculosis are on the rise in China because of the overuse of antibiotics, the Health Ministry and the World Health Organization warned Thursday, saying urgent action was needed to reverse the problem.
Facing sharp questioning from congressional Republicans, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations on Wednesday strongly defended America's membership on the U.N. Human Rights Council, despite its perceived anti-Israel bias and its roster of repressive nations.
Behind some of the anonymous online appeals for pro-democracy protests in China that have roiled the authoritarian government is a group of 20 mostly highly educated, Internet savvy Chinese scattered inside and outside the country, the Associated Press has found.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has listed two Chinese government-related telecommunications companies as approved suppliers for companies taking part in the Obama administration's multibillion-dollar program to expand broadband Internet service around the country.
Multiple police visits in the week before renowned artist Ai Weiwei was detained triggered foreboding that this harassment was different, his wife said Wednesday.
China raised key interest rates Tuesday for the fourth time since October as it tries to dampen high inflation.
Here's a fact President Obama doesn't want you to know: America's collective energy resources have no equal. Despite a half-hearted promise last week to do something about skyrocketing gas prices, the president has walled off the nation's conventional energy resources while promoting purported "sustainability" over affordability. That's something to keep in mind while watching the dollar digits flash by at the gas pump. It doesn't have to be that way.
A U.S. Consulate official in Tijuana confirmed that two U.S. citizens were fatally shot as they waited at a Tijuana-area border crossing to enter the United States.