- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest China Items
Qualcomm Inc. said Wednesday that earnings in the latest quarter surged 39 percent, driven by a growing worldwide embrace of smart phones and tablets that run on high-speed data networks.
China says it plans to step up efforts this year to develop clean energy and other high-tech industries in a strategy that has strained trade ties with Washington and other governments.
The National Academies on Tuesday pointed out in a new report that American students still rank only in the middle of the pack when compared with their peers abroad and do poorly in applying science and math concepts.
When the conversation about achieving budget savings within the Pentagon started gaining momentum about a year ago, there was no disagreement on the value of identifying efficiencies and redirecting dollars to modernization and development - where funding is needed most. The annual defense budget is by no means exempt from the spending debate, but Congress and the administration must exercise a certain degree of caution when agreeing to any cuts without first considering their implication.
The losers from an outbreak of anti-China protectionism would be those Chinese workers who assemble the final products, to be sure, but also American consumers, workers and investors.
A former B-2 stealth bomber engineer was sentenced to 32 years in prison Monday for selling military secrets to China in the latest of several high-profile cases of Chinese espionage in the United States.
Li Na is back in the Australian Open semifinals, and the latest seeded player to lose to the Chinese star says she is the woman to beat.
An official Chinese newspaper on Tuesday dismissed a report that the country used technology taken from a downed U.S. airplane in its own stealth fighter program.
Our national debt has been increased by $3.4 trillion under President Obama during two years in office. The new, $14.1 trillion debt is the greatest threat to America's security, according to our military leaders.