- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
Latest China Items
Capitol Hill Democrats seeking to use Mattel's recent embarrassments as an excuse for increased government regulation run the risk of clogging free trade and seriously damaging U.S.-China economic relations.
BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan — The leaders of Russia, China and Iran yesterday said Central Asia should be left alone to manage its stability and security — an apparent warning to the United States to avoid interfering in the strategic, resource-rich region.
BISHKEK, Kyrgyzstan — When the presidents of 10 countries gather today to map out their strategy for the security of Central Asia, there will be one major player conspicuously missing: the United States.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Some vinyl baby bibs made in China and sold at Toys R Us stores contain lead levels well above federal safety limits for lead in paint, a California environmental group said yesterday.
Two-thirds of the products recalled in the United States so far this year were manufactured in China, according to analysis by The Washington Times.
Chinese delegations will visit the United States in the coming weeks to address the safety of imports from China , a Chinese government spokesman said yesterday, stressing that international cooperation, not confrontation, would solve the quality problems with food, drugs and consumer goods coming from China.
ASSOCIATED PRESS The price of a passport: $311,491 in back child-support payments for a U.S. businessman now living in China, $46,000 for a musician seeking to perform overseas and $45,849 for a man planning a Dominican Republic vacation.