- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest China Items
China's premier cultivates the image of a sympathetic "Grandpa Wen," but a new and unusually critical book claims he should be known as "China's Best Actor" instead.
Chinese author Yu Jie is boldly putting his name on a book that criticizes the country's premier.
Telecom companies and trade groups are urging India to soften tough new security regulations on foreign telecommunications companies _ believed to be aimed at China _ which they say could set a troubling global precedent for onerous security norms.
Christopher Nolan's "Inception" will be released in China, the country's film importer said Tuesday, giving a lucrative foreign market to a sci-fi thriller that already has become a global sensation.
The Pentagon has begun a new hunt for cost savings that likely will lead to scaling back big-war weapons systems in favor of funding smaller conflicts typified by Iraq and Afghanistan.
For years, Donnie Yen worked in the shadow of Jackie Chan and Jet Li. Having fought both on-screen, the 47-year-old actor was considered a worthy opponent but not necessarily a leading man in his own right.
A Google question-and-answer page for Chinese users was inaccessible from mainland China on Tuesday less than a month after the search giant's Internet license was renewed amid a dispute over online censorship.
Chinese businessman Kenny Huang has offered to buy Liverpool's $374 million debt from a British bank in an attempt to end Tom Hicks' and George Gillett Jr.'s control of the English Premier League club.
The stock market began August with a huge rally after economic and earnings reports from around the world revived investors' faith in the global recovery.