- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest China'S Military Items
China wants to drive the U.S. military out of Asia, and operates under a different strategic culture from that of the United States.
China's military is planning to counter surveillance by the Pentagon's long-range Global Hawk drone, which currently is deployed on Guam and flying reconnaissance missions aimed at China.
New tensions between China and the United States are threatening to upset Vice President Joseph R. Biden's visit to Beijing next week.
China announced last week that its army now has the capability to strike anywhere in the Western Pacific, including Japan, Southeast Asia and Australia.
In a rare moment of candor, the official China Daily newspaper disclosed that China's notorious commercial airline delays are caused mainly by a near monopoly on airspace by the People's Liberation Army (PLA) Air Force.
The House approved an amendment to the fiscal 2014 defense appropriations bill this week that would block the Obama administration's plan to cut U.S. nuclear forces under the 2010 U.S.-Russia New Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.
The National Security Agency, the electronic spy and code-breaking service whose name frequently is mentioned with the words "super-secret," recently declassified details of its history.
China says the United States is "lifting a rock only to drop it on its own feet" in issuing the annual Pentagon report on the Chinese military.
China's military is expanding its unmanned aerial vehicle forces with a new Predator-like armed drone and a new unmanned combat aircraft amid growing tensions with neighbors in Asia, according to United States intelligence officials.