- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Chinese Embassy Items
Chinese President Xi Jinping promised to tackle corruption in the country's vast communist power structure, yet in his seven months in power, Chinese authorities have cracked down on activists who fight for honest government.
A map that China has incorporated into its passports has drawn diplomatic fury because it appears to claim the entire South China Sea, ignoring competing claims from the Philippines, Vietnam and other neighboring countries.
The Defense Department on Tuesday said it would strengthen efforts to prevent Chinese counterfeit parts from ending up in the U.S. military's supply chain.
A new kind of high-profile demonstrator gathered in Seoul on Tuesday to protest China's forced repatriation of North Korean defectors: South Korean film, TV and music stars who enjoy massive popularity in China.
Newt Gingrich is not done yet, despite gleeful pronouncements by pundits and foes who insist the Republican presidential hopeful is finished, kaput, washed up.
Chinese dissident Yu Jie said Wednesday that security officials in Beijing tortured him to the brink of death because of his political opinions and friendship with another prominent pro-democracy advocate, Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo.
The chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee pledged Tuesday to introduce a bill to stop fake and illegally recycled electronic parts from China making their way into vital U.S. defense equipment.
China is continuing to provide advanced missiles and other conventional arms to Iran and may be doing so in violation of U.N. sanctions against the Tehran regime, according to a draft report by the congressional U.S.-China Commission.
A recent CIA report reveals a Chinese "think tank" is also an intelligence operation.