- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Chinese Intelligence Items
A businessman seeking to invest in the sister firm of Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe's former green car company in exchange for U.S. legal status is a top official at Huawei Technologies Co., a Chinese telecommunications giant recently accused of spying.
Equipment made by China's two leading telecom companies and used in many global communication networks has unusual and unexplained features which could expose them to cyberattack, including by Chinese intelligence agencies, congressional leaders said Thursday.
The Republican National Committee on Thursday took up a highly charged resolution Thursday calling for congressional hearings on whether former high-ranking U.S. military officers' financial relations with state-owned businesses in communist China compromised national security.
U.S. intelligence officials accused China and Russia on Thursday of systematically stealing American high-tech data for their own national economic gain.
A U.S. intelligence report for the first time links China's largest telecommunications company to Beijing's KGB-like intelligence service and says the company recently received nearly a quarter-billion dollars from the Chinese government.
"Lust, Caution" star Tang Wei's role in a Chinese propaganda blockbuster as the first love of Communist China's founding father, Mao Zedong, has reportedly been dropped, raising the prospect that the actress is still suffering backlash after playing a traitor in the 2007 World War II-era spy thriller.
A newly released State Department cable reveals Chinese intelligence-gathering efforts in Chile and U.S. concerns that Beijing's growing ties to the Chilean military will compromise U.S. defense secrets shared with the South American nation's armed forces.
Ukrainian authorities have imposed a six-year prison term on a Russian man convicted of spying for China who was assigned to steal military secrets for Beijing's program to build and operate aircraft carriers.