- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation
Latest Chinese National Offshore Oil Corporation Items
China's bid for a bigger stake in the booming tar sands oil fields of Canada has some American lawmakers flustered, but the deal is likely to be approved anyway by Canadian officials fed up with Washington's delays on the stalled Keystone XL pipeline.
A top Chinese oil company is confident its proposed $15.1 billion purchase of Nexen, a Canadian firm, won't turn into another awkward Unocal debacle, which is still ever-so fresh in their memory.