- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Chip Kelly
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Two people familiar with the situation say Michael Vick and the Eagles haven't ruled out the quarterback returning to Philadelphia.
Keeping key parts of their offense together for a long time is clearly a priority for the Philadelphia Eagles.
Jason Peters will protect the quarterback's blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia.
Erik Chinander is Oregon's new outside linebackers coach.
Check out the video of LeGarrette Blount.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Nick Foles led the NFL in passer rating, helped the Philadelphia Eagles win the NFC East title and had a sensational statistical year as a sophomore.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Drew Brees threw a 24-yard touchdown pass to Lance Moore, Mark Ingram ran in from the 4 and the New Orleans Saints took 20-14 lead over the Philadelphia Eagles after three quarters in an NFC wild-card playoff game Saturday night.
With apologies to Florida State, the question must be asked: Can anyone out there play defense?
Peyton Manning has responded to a lost season the way he reacted to all of his great seasons.
There's only one road favorite for this weekend's wild-card games, and it's the team that lost _ barely _ in last February's Super Bowl. That the San Francisco 49ers are favored at Lambeau Field might be shocking to some. It shouldn't be.
If Kyle Orton threw for 358 yards against the Philadelphia Eagles, Drew Brees could set a record.
Nick Foles threw two touchdown passes, NFL rushing champion LeSean McCoy had 131 yards and a receiving score and the Eagles beat the Cowboys 24-22 in a win-or-go-home game for the NFC East title Sunday night.
The Eagles and Packers went on the road Sunday and headed home with playoff berths.
"Riley is one of the toughest and hardest-working guys in our locker room," coach Chip Kelly said.
"Jason is the epitome of the type of player we want around here, both on and off the field," Kelly said. "He's tough, extremely intelligent and is a leader by his actions and by his words. His athleticism is something that really sticks out when you watch him play. There aren't many centers that can get down the field like he does."