- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Chip Wile
Darlington Raceway has partnered with Sport Clips Haircuts to sponsor the track's NASCAR Nationwide Series race through 2016.
The Southern 500 at Darlington Raceway will be run in April next year after nearly a decade of racing on Mother's Day weekend.
New Darlington Raceway President Chip Wile wants to reconnect to the community by expanding the track's use beyond its yearly Sprint Cup weekend.
Darlington Raceway President Chris Browning has resigned and International Speedway Corporation named Chip Wile as replacement at NASCAR's oldest superspeedway.
He said he's grateful for Sport Clips' support and said the track embraces the opportunity to help raise awareness about the Veterans of Foreign Wars' mission to support active-duty military, veterans and their families.
"We've seen a lot of support from fans and leaders in the sport," Wile told The Associated Press by phone. "We know there's always going to be a place for track like Darlington."