- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Chipper Jones Items
Embattled Cubs pitcher Carlos Zambrano says he'd like to pitch again for Chicago and was simply frustrated when he told club personnel he wanted to retire after his most recent start.
Dan Uggla set an Atlanta record by extending his hitting streak to 32 games with a home run against the Chicago Cubs on Friday night.
There were 6s everywhere at Turner Field as the Braves honored Bobby Cox on Friday night.
Chipper Jones tossed the ball to first base for the final out and pumped his fist emphatically.
The Atlanta Braves placed third baseman Chipper Jones on the 15-day disabled list with a medial meniscus tear in his right knee before Saturday's game against the Philadelphia Phillies.
ATLANTA (AP) _ Dan Uggla's batting average is still well below .200, but the second baseman is finding his power stroke for the surging Atlanta Braves.
Braves left fielder Martin Prado is still recovering from surgeries to treat a staph infection and doesn't know when he can resume baseball activities.
Brandon Lyon has not found a groove since coming off the disabled list.
Chipper Jones and Jason Heyward returned to the Atlanta Braves' lineup Tuesday for a 3-1 victory over Houston, saying their injuries felt much better after rest and injections.