- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Chirlane Mccray Items
Mayor Bill de Blasio has demanded two newspapers apologize for their characterizations of his wife's comments on motherhood.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio has proclaimed May 16 as "Barbara Walters Day," in honor of the TV host's last appearance on ABC's "The View."
New York City first lady Chirlane McCray is postponing her lobbying trip to Albany.
Chirlane McCray, who already wields more influence than any New York City first lady in recent memory, will further expand her role when she travels to Albany next week for some high-profile lobbying for her husband's signature pre-kindergarten plan.
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio appointed his wife, Chirlane McCray, to lead an organization that promotes partnerships between the city and the private sector, a decision that further cements the first lady's outsized influence at City Hall.
Mayor Bill de Blasio embraced one of Martin Luther King's most impassioned causes - economic justice - to celebrate the holiday named for the late civil rights leader.