- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Chloe Sutton
Two-time Olympian Chloe Sutton broke the meet record in the 400-meter freestyle Friday night in the Arena Grand Prix event at YMCA Aquatic Center.
As 15-year-old Bethesda native Katie Ledecky stepped up to the block for the final heat of the women's 400-meter freestyle at the 2012 Olympic Team Trials on Tuesday night, she could look to her right and see an Olympic bronze medalist; her left and see a FINA world champion.