- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chloe
(khlóē), meaning "young green shoot" and is one of the many names of the Greek goddess Demeter. The name appears once in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 1:11 in the context of "the house of Chloe". The French equivalent is spelled Chloé. - Source: Wikipedia
One of the provisions in Obamacare championed by the disability community is coverage for pre-existing conditions. This is definitely a positive mandate, and many incredible advocates have fought to ensure that individuals with disabilities are fully included in our society. As an advocate and the father of a beautiful daughter with Down syndrome, I have made it my mission to make sure people see what a priceless blessing children like my Chloe are.
There was a toughness in the air on the Paris catwalks Sunday.
You could say the girls on the Mediapolis High School basketball team are like sisters to each other. And there's a good chance you'd be right.
Dan Marino, known as much for his squeaky-clean image as his record-setting touchdown record with the Miami Dolphins, has raised brows with a report of a secret love child he supposedly fathered in 2005.
Talking to Krysten Ritter, you quickly realize she's happy, bubbly and fun. So how did such a nice girl get cast as anything but on ABC's "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23"?
America's parents are apparently taking their cues from a petite Kardashian sister and a global soccer star.
The standing ovation from Anna Wintour said it all.