- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Chloe
(khlóē), meaning "young green shoot" and is one of the many names of the Greek goddess Demeter. The name appears once in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 1:11 in the context of "the house of Chloe". The French equivalent is spelled Chloé. - Source: Wikipedia
When Martin Fourcade won his first Olympic gold this week, the French biathlete got to celebrate in the finish area with the teammate he grew up trying to beat - older brother Simon.
Justine Dufour-Lapointe was stunned. She had just knocked off the best moguls skier in the world to win the Olympic gold medal.
Talking to Krysten Ritter, you quickly realize she's happy, bubbly and fun. So how did such a nice girl get cast as anything but on ABC's "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23"?
The standing ovation from Anna Wintour said it all.