- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chloe
(khlóē), meaning "young green shoot" and is one of the many names of the Greek goddess Demeter. The name appears once in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 1:11 in the context of "the house of Chloe". The French equivalent is spelled Chloé. - Source: Wikipedia
When Martin Fourcade won his first Olympic gold this week, the French biathlete got to celebrate in the finish area with the teammate he grew up trying to beat - older brother Simon.
Justine Dufour-Lapointe was stunned. She had just knocked off the best moguls skier in the world to win the Olympic gold medal.
Talking to Krysten Ritter, you quickly realize she's happy, bubbly and fun. So how did such a nice girl get cast as anything but on ABC's "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23"?
The standing ovation from Anna Wintour said it all.