- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Chloe
(khlóē), meaning "young green shoot" and is one of the many names of the Greek goddess Demeter. The name appears once in the Bible, in 1 Corinthians 1:11 in the context of "the house of Chloe". The French equivalent is spelled Chloé. - Source: Wikipedia
When Martin Fourcade won his first Olympic gold this week, the French biathlete got to celebrate in the finish area with the teammate he grew up trying to beat - older brother Simon.
Justine Dufour-Lapointe was stunned. She had just knocked off the best moguls skier in the world to win the Olympic gold medal.
Talking to Krysten Ritter, you quickly realize she's happy, bubbly and fun. So how did such a nice girl get cast as anything but on ABC's "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23"?
The standing ovation from Anna Wintour said it all.