- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Chris Andersen
Miami guard Ray Allen will be available in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, but forward Chris Andersen has been deactivated for the second straight game.
Heat forward Chris Andersen is inactive for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals against Indiana with a bruised left thigh.
LeBron James watched from the bench in a stylish gray suit, and with the game deadlocked at halftime, he took off his necktie.
Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Dwyane Wade and Chris Andersen will not play against the Charlotte Bobcats.
Just about every NBA team would like Dwight Howard.
Miami forward Chris Andersen grudgingly accepted his punishment from the NBA on Saturday morning.
Chris Andersen was suspended Friday by the NBA for his altercation with Tyler Hansbrough, leaving the Miami Heat without one of their best big men as they try to finish off the Indiana Pacers in Game 6.
Miami forward Chris Andersen has been suspended for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals for his altercation with Indiana's Tyler Hansbrough in Game 5.
Standing on the cusp of the NBA Finals has tended to agree with the Miami Heat in each of the last two seasons. When the Heat have gotten a game away from the title round, they've finished the task as quickly as possible.
When Chris Andersen does something particularly impressive for the Miami Heat, a heavy metal guitar riff blares through their arena. Some children have shown up for games with replicas of his tattoos drawn upon their bodies. Others have gotten their hair gelled and shaped to match his Mohawk `do.
Miami Heat forward Chris Andersen, center, argues with official Kevin Scott, left, as Heat forward LeBron James looks on during the second half of an NBA basketball game against the San Antonio Spurs, Thursday, March 6, 2014, in San Antonio.
"I'll deal with the repercussions of it and miss this game, but I know my guys are going to go out there and take care of it," Andersen said.