- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chris Andersen
Miami guard Ray Allen will be available in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, but forward Chris Andersen has been deactivated for the second straight game.
Heat forward Chris Andersen is inactive for Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals against Indiana with a bruised left thigh.
LeBron James watched from the bench in a stylish gray suit, and with the game deadlocked at halftime, he took off his necktie.
Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra says Dwyane Wade and Chris Andersen will not play against the Charlotte Bobcats.
Just about every NBA team would like Dwight Howard.
Miami forward Chris Andersen grudgingly accepted his punishment from the NBA on Saturday morning.
Chris Andersen was suspended Friday by the NBA for his altercation with Tyler Hansbrough, leaving the Miami Heat without one of their best big men as they try to finish off the Indiana Pacers in Game 6.
Miami forward Chris Andersen has been suspended for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals for his altercation with Indiana's Tyler Hansbrough in Game 5.
Standing on the cusp of the NBA Finals has tended to agree with the Miami Heat in each of the last two seasons. When the Heat have gotten a game away from the title round, they've finished the task as quickly as possible.
When Chris Andersen does something particularly impressive for the Miami Heat, a heavy metal guitar riff blares through their arena. Some children have shown up for games with replicas of his tattoos drawn upon their bodies. Others have gotten their hair gelled and shaped to match his Mohawk `do.
"The leaders, they come out and do what they have to do and they do it well and the bench just comes in and contributes and we don't step outside our boundaries expect for when I take dumb shots," Andersen said. "It's a matter of our bench. We've got All-Stars sitting all the way down to the end and when we come in and help and get those guys some rest, it just feels great."
"I can't wait for everyone to get healthy, get everyone's ailments get healed up and get back out here and back to it," forward Chris Andersen told Sun Sports after Saturday's win, the one where he became just the 10th reserve in Heat history to grab 15 rebounds in a game.