- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chris Baker
Need to Know: Chris Baker has gone from an obscure practice squad player to a key member of the Redskins' defensive line.
Redskins DE Chris Baker explains his transition on the defensive line and the origin of his celebration dance.
Redskins DE Chris Baker joins SportsTalk Live to discuss his new contract and new role with the team.
Chris Baker finished well last season, now he's trying to pick up where he left off. Will it be enough to make him a starter?
Jason Hatcher and Chris Baker will start at defensive end for the Redskins. We know that much. But who will back them up?
The Redskins already know who will start at nose tackle. But who will back up Barry Cofield?
Who's in an who's out? Tandler and Tarik take a look forward to September and project who will be on the roster and who will be gone. Today, they look at the final 53 on defense.
The addition of Jason Hatcher is expected to help the Redskins pressure opposing QBs. But Jay Gruden hopes young ends Chris Baker and Jarvis Jenkins will pitch in, too.
Chris Baker is happy to be back with the Redskins, and in turn, is happy to keep his teammates laughing.
After announcing the Chris Baker re-signing, what moves does the Redskins front office have working next?
Some details of Chris Baker's new contract have emerged and it's not nearly as generous as the preliminary numbers indicated.
Chris Baker tells Larry Michael during Redskins Nation that re-signing with Washington was the move he wanted to make.
The Washington Redskins have re-signed defensive lineman Chris Baker to a three-year contract with $12 million.
The Redskins have announced that Chris Baker has signed back with the team.
The defensive end was unsure if he belonged in the NFL during his first two seasons, but after joining the Redskins in 2011, he knew. Baker signed a three-year, $12 million contract on Thursday and will avoid becoming an unrestricted free agent when the new league year begins on March 11.
Baker argued that Tamayo was aware of her right to remain silent and had invoked the right several times before speaking with police.
Baker had said authorities still hoped to turn up better evidence tying Lee, 20, to the Lohan burglary.