- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Latest Chris Bosh Items
For President Barack Obama, seeing the Miami Heat at the White House on Tuesday was like deja vu.
Final voting for the NBA All-Star game starters is in less than two weeks. Unless something dramatic changes by then, John Wall chances of making the East squad will come as a reserve.
NEW YORK (AP) — They don't look like the lowly losers of last month. The New York Knicks are playing as if it's last season — when they even had mighty Miami's number.
MIAMI (AP) — Dwyane Wade saw LeBron James was on the move and unguarded, so he lobbed the ball toward the rim and waited for the predictable outcome.
MIAMI (AP) — For Michael Beasley and Roger Mason Jr., no news was the best news.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Kevin Durant scored 23 of his season-high 48 points in the fourth quarter and hit the winner with 4 seconds to play to rally the Oklahoma City Thunder from 13 points down in a 115-111 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday night.
MIAMI (AP) — Trailing entering the fourth quarter, that's becoming common for the Miami Heat.
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh each had 20 points and the Miami Heat rallied to beat the Orlando Magic 110-94 on Saturday night.
MIAMI (AP) — Game-high in points. Game-high in assists. Game-high in steals. Oh, and for good measure, he made as many 3-pointers as the entire Miami Heat roster.