- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Chris Brathwaite
"I want to play again right now," Virginia defensive tackle Chris Brathwaite said. "I'd rather play tomorrow. These last six games, you build up a lot of anger and aggression and you want to just go out and beat up on the person in front of you."
"If you look at stats alone, you would have thought we'd won these games," offensive lineman Chris Brathwaite said. "It's stuff like penalties and turnovers — things we can control — that we need to take care of during games."