- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
Latest Chris Broussard Items
It is unfathomable why a big influential company felt the need to issue an apology for Chris Broussard's honest and respectful response to a question that he was asked ("ESPN apologizes for Chris Broussard's conservative Christian views of homosexuality," Web, April 30). It is almost comical how fearful America has become of people who dare speak honestly and who stand up for their faith.
ESPN has been pushed to apologize for evangelical views expressed by NBA analyst Chris Broussard, who stated a biblical view of homosexuality during a segment about the coming out of free agent Jason Collins.