- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Chris Broussard Items
It is unfathomable why a big influential company felt the need to issue an apology for Chris Broussard's honest and respectful response to a question that he was asked ("ESPN apologizes for Chris Broussard's conservative Christian views of homosexuality," Web, April 30). It is almost comical how fearful America has become of people who dare speak honestly and who stand up for their faith.
ESPN has been pushed to apologize for evangelical views expressed by NBA analyst Chris Broussard, who stated a biblical view of homosexuality during a segment about the coming out of free agent Jason Collins.