- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Chris Broussard Items
It is unfathomable why a big influential company felt the need to issue an apology for Chris Broussard's honest and respectful response to a question that he was asked ("ESPN apologizes for Chris Broussard's conservative Christian views of homosexuality," Web, April 30). It is almost comical how fearful America has become of people who dare speak honestly and who stand up for their faith.
ESPN has been pushed to apologize for evangelical views expressed by NBA analyst Chris Broussard, who stated a biblical view of homosexuality during a segment about the coming out of free agent Jason Collins.