- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Chris Brown Items
A judge has set Monday as the start date for the assault trial of singer Chris Brown in the nation's capital.
A man accusing singer Chris Brown and his bodyguard of punching him in the face is trying to "get rich" as a result of a bloody nose, a lawyer for the bodyguard said Thursday.
Chris Brown's misdemeanor assault trial begins Thursday at D.C. Superior Court, only a few blocks from the White House, but a conviction there is the least of his concerns.
Singer Chris Brown's assault case is going forward after a judge in Washington on Monday rejected a request to dismiss it.
Chris Brown has been taken into custody by U.S. marshals and will be transported to Washington, D.C., for an upcoming misdemeanor assault trial, an official said Thursday.
Chris Brown's attorney has asked a Los Angeles judge to block an order that would transfer the jailed R&B singer to Washington, D.C., for his upcoming misdemeanor assault trial.
Singer Chris Brown's lawyers are asking a judge to dismiss the misdemeanor assault charge he's facing in Washington, D.C.
Sudden thoughts and second thoughts as the Capitals have a complete day off to ponder their strangely entertaining 5-4 shootout loss to the Los Angeles Kings Tuesday night at Verizon Center:
Chris Brown, who was recently called up, recorded his first career goal to tie up the Sharks and force overtime.