- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Chris Carpenter Items
Tony La Russa waited until after the championship parade and then called a team meeting with his players.
Chris Carpenter, Tony La Russa and the World Series champion Cardinals drew huge cheers Sunday at the NFL game between the St. Louis Rams and New Orleans Saints.
The Cardinals gave the ball to their ace. On short rest, Chris Carpenter paved the way in the World Series finale.
The Cardinals took Chris Carpenter at his word. Their ace did not let them down.
Albert Pujols thrust both arms high in the air, even before he reached home plate.
The comeback is complete, and the Cardinals are the champs! St. Louis beat the Texas Rangers 6-2 in Game 7 to win its second World Series title in six years.
Lance Lynn pitches a perfect eighth, striking out Adrian Beltre to end the inning.
Chris Carpenter is starting on three days' rest in Game 7 of the World Series for the St. Louis Cardinals.
With runners at the corners in the second, Cardinals ace Chris Carpenter retired Elvis Andrus on a comebacker to end the inning.