- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
- Coburn calls hiring of embattled background check firm ‘troubling’
- World Cup: It’s raining men in Brazil as women samba with visitors
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl captured in photo smiling with Taliban jihadist
- Germany demands ouster of U.S. spy chief
- GOP senators knock EPA power grab
- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
Latest Chris Chester Items
30 Questions: Jay Gruden appears to want to upgrade the offensive line so will he stick with the status quo at right guard?
Redskins depth chart analysis: The Redskins look to be set at guard but Spencer Long could jump into the starting mix soon.
After being stable for the last two seasons, the Redskins' offensive line is about to get shaken up. Who will line up in the fall? Tandler and Tarik take a look.
Jay Gruden confirmed that Kory Lichtensteiger will be moving to center but changes on the offensive line may just be starting.
Should the Redskins make major changes to their interior offensive line? Tandler and Tarik tackle the question.
The Redskins interior line took a step back in 2013. Can they bounce back or will some of them be shown the door.
Robert Griffin III has passed a major test toward his goal of playing in Week 1, getting the go-ahead from the team doctors days before the Washington Redskins open training camp.
It was the first week of Washington Redskins training camp when Alfred Morris entertained the question. Darrel Young was hurt, and the unassuming sixth-round pick out of Florida Atlantic was asked if he had been asked by the coaching staff to fill in at fullback.
When Trent Williams ran into Kory Lichtensteiger on the third play of the Washington Redskins' Thanksgiving Day victory over the Dallas Cowboys, the pain was overwhelming. The left tackle suffered deep left thigh bruise but refused to come out of the game.