- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
Latest Chris Collins Items
Minnesota had the ball with plenty of time for the winning shot. When DeAndre Mathieu's drive and off-balance try from the lane fell short, Mo Walker grabbed the rebound in perfect position for the putback.
A Wichita high school assistant basketball coach has been suspended amid allegations from parents that he bullied their children.
Drew Crawford played the role of savvy senior leader to perfection.
Northwestern isn't on the level of No. 10 Iowa. That was apparent Saturday.
All Terone Johnson could think about were his friends back on campus when he heard about the shooting at Purdue.
Northwestern had scored in the 40s in each of its last two games, winning one and losing one.
The way he was praising Chris Collins, Michigan State coach Tom Izzo almost sounded like a Northwestern recruiter.
Chris Collins didn't expect his team to score only 49 points in his first conference victory. Still, he wasn't complaining.
John Groce liked a lot of what No. 23 Illinois did on Sunday. They just didn't do enough of it on offense.