- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Chris Connelly
Another candidate has bowed out of the Virginia state Senate race for the Democratic nomination to oppose Tricia Stall, leaving just one name on the ballot and the possibility that the party's firehouse primary Saturday will be canceled.
Mrs. Davis, a member of the House Armed Services Committee, monitors hearings from home and does work-related reading while her congressional aides take care of the day-to-day operation of her office, including constituent services, Mr. Connelly said.
"She has her good weeks, and she has her tough weeks," Mr. Connelly told the Richmond Times-Dispatch. "The chemo has made it difficult for her to get to Washington."