- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Chris Cook
The San Francisco 49ers have signed free agent cornerback Chris Cook to a one-year deal.
Chris Cook was back on the Minnesota Vikings practice field bright and early Wednesday, resuming the football workouts that he was unable to do during a long and messy trial on charges of domestic assault.
The Minnesota Vikings say cornerback Chris Cook's acquittal on assault charges has opened the door for him to return to the team.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was acquitted Thursday of all charges that he assaulted his girlfriend in October and said his next move is to get ready to play after missing most of last season.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook became so jealous when he discovered his girlfriend was talking to another man that he squeezed her throat until she couldn't breathe, a prosecutor said Wednesday during opening statements in Cook's domestic assault trial.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was charged Tuesday with trying to strangle his girlfriend over the weekend, leaving her with a bloody nose and injuries to her neck.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was charged Tuesday with allegedly trying to strangle his girlfriend over the weekend, leaving her with a bloody nose and injuries to her neck.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was arrested early Saturday on domestic battery charges, and the team said Cook, who has started the past three games, will not play this weekend against the Green Bay Packers.
Police have arrested Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook on domestic battery charges that could cause him to miss this weekend's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook says he did not pull a gun on a neighbor during an argument that led to his arrest.
The Minnesota Vikings could be without rookie cornerback Chris Cook again.
Chris Cook says he's ready. Cedric Griffin says he's getting close, too.
The Minnesota Vikings have cornerbacks Chris Cook and Cedric Griffin listed as questionable for Detroit on Sunday, but both say they're ready for their first action of the season.
"I think I've made a pretty good impression," he said. "I've got my hands on a few balls, made a few plays here and there."
"Last week, I wasn't taking reps with the (starting) defense," said Cook, who had surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee on Aug. 29. "This week, I took reps with the defense, and I was doing defense and show team, just to try to get my wind up. That was pretty successful, because I feel pretty good running around out there."