- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Chris Cook
The San Francisco 49ers have signed free agent cornerback Chris Cook to a one-year deal.
Chris Cook was back on the Minnesota Vikings practice field bright and early Wednesday, resuming the football workouts that he was unable to do during a long and messy trial on charges of domestic assault.
The Minnesota Vikings say cornerback Chris Cook's acquittal on assault charges has opened the door for him to return to the team.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was acquitted Thursday of all charges that he assaulted his girlfriend in October and said his next move is to get ready to play after missing most of last season.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook became so jealous when he discovered his girlfriend was talking to another man that he squeezed her throat until she couldn't breathe, a prosecutor said Wednesday during opening statements in Cook's domestic assault trial.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was charged Tuesday with trying to strangle his girlfriend over the weekend, leaving her with a bloody nose and injuries to her neck.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was charged Tuesday with allegedly trying to strangle his girlfriend over the weekend, leaving her with a bloody nose and injuries to her neck.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook was arrested early Saturday on domestic battery charges, and the team said Cook, who has started the past three games, will not play this weekend against the Green Bay Packers.
Police have arrested Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook on domestic battery charges that could cause him to miss this weekend's game against the Green Bay Packers.
Minnesota Vikings cornerback Chris Cook says he did not pull a gun on a neighbor during an argument that led to his arrest.
The Minnesota Vikings could be without rookie cornerback Chris Cook again.
Chris Cook says he's ready. Cedric Griffin says he's getting close, too.
The Minnesota Vikings have cornerbacks Chris Cook and Cedric Griffin listed as questionable for Detroit on Sunday, but both say they're ready for their first action of the season.
Tech spokesman Chris Cook says school officials want to make sure that people in nearby residences and businesses are aware of the loud effort.
Frazier wasn't available for comment, but after the season-ending win over Detroit on Sunday he urged the front office to honor the remaining season on his contract and made a point to mention the quarterback problem and a lack of depth the Vikings had this year while expressing pride in the job he'd done.