- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Latest Chris Cooley Items
Jason Campbell saw firsthand last year how nagging injuries piled up on the Washington Redskins' receivers, limiting the options he had in the passing game.
Play well, you get to keep playing.
• Sports Illustrated anointed the Twin Cities "Hockeytown U.S.A." because of the area's passionate support of high school, college and professional hockey.
Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor was shot and critically wounded early this morning at his South Florida home, according to Miami-Dade Police and the team.
PASSING OFFENSE: A
This definitely wasn't the start Jason Campbell imagined. The Washington Redskins quarterback was making the first opening-day start of his NFL career, and his first completion went to the other team.
Santana Moss has a routine: Any part of his body that has been torn, strained, sprained, pulled, aggravated, nicked or tweaked gets smothered by a bag of ice every day. No exceptions.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The most telling image from the Washington Redskins' first-half offensive performance last night against the Tennessee Titans wasn't the inefficient running game, the zero points or the constant third-and-long situations. Photo Gallery
A year ago, Chris Cooley's head was in a month-long spin cycle.