- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
Latest Chris Cornell Items
Soundgarden plans to play its breakthrough album "Superunknown" front to back for the first time Thursday night during the iTunes Festival at South By Southwest. There's just one problem.
It has been 16 years since their last record, but Soundgarden sounds more or less the same on "King Animal," its grungy, guitar-driven reunion album.
In a Feb. 13 story about President Barack Obama's upcoming fundraisers, The Associated Press erroneously reported that Chris Cornell was the former frontman of the band Soundgarden. Cornell is currently with the band as its lead singer.