- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
- Russia sends bombers on 24-hour Arctic patrol
- Sam Adams beer brewer nixes St. Patrick’s parade that won’t allow gays
- Houston dad kills boy, 17, in daughter’s room in mistaken ID tragedy
- Rep. David Jolly ready to work with Democrats on compromise
Latest Chris Cornell Items
Soundgarden plans to play its breakthrough album "Superunknown" front to back for the first time Thursday night during the iTunes Festival at South By Southwest. There's just one problem.
Soundgarden will celebrate the 20th anniversary of its landmark album "Superunknown" at South By Southwest.
It has been 16 years since their last record, but Soundgarden sounds more or less the same on "King Animal," its grungy, guitar-driven reunion album.
The city where America was made is gearing up for rapper Jay-Z's "Made In America" music festival, which officials estimate will attract 100,000 fans to Philadelphia over Labor Day weekend.
A diverse all-star lineup will celebrate the 80th birthday of Johnny Cash with an April concert.
In a Feb. 13 story about President Barack Obama's upcoming fundraisers, The Associated Press erroneously reported that Chris Cornell was the former frontman of the band Soundgarden. Cornell is currently with the band as its lead singer.
President Barack Obama's upcoming West Coast fundraising trip will feature a musical lineup worthy of Grammy gold.
The race for the best original song Oscar is a slim one with two songs up for the honor, a first for the Academy Awards.