- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Chris Cornell Items
It has been 16 years since their last record, but Soundgarden sounds more or less the same on "King Animal," its grungy, guitar-driven reunion album.
The city where America was made is gearing up for rapper Jay-Z's "Made In America" music festival, which officials estimate will attract 100,000 fans to Philadelphia over Labor Day weekend.
A diverse all-star lineup will celebrate the 80th birthday of Johnny Cash with an April concert.
In a Feb. 13 story about President Barack Obama's upcoming fundraisers, The Associated Press erroneously reported that Chris Cornell was the former frontman of the band Soundgarden. Cornell is currently with the band as its lead singer.
President Barack Obama's upcoming West Coast fundraising trip will feature a musical lineup worthy of Grammy gold.
The race for the best original song Oscar is a slim one with two songs up for the honor, a first for the Academy Awards.
After a 13-year break, Soundgarden is releasing its new album through the "Guitar Hero" video game series _ and its frontman believes it's the perfect way to reintroduce the band to a new generation.
A magnitude-5.0 earthquake struck on the Ontario-Quebec border in Canada on Wednesday, shaking houses and businesses from Ottawa into the United States, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.