- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Chris Daughtry
There's a reason Kelly Clarkson has performed duets with country superstars like Reba McEntire, Jason Aldean and Vince Gill but never one of her Top 40 colleagues in the 10 years since she became the first "American Idol". They've turned her down _ eight times.
Javier Colon's family and friends were so excited when he won the first season of "The Voice," they assured him that he was set for life — and famous.
Matt Damon is hunting for some "great character faces" for a feature film he is making with director Gus Van Sant said to be critical about fracking for natural gas.
Three of Chris Daughtry's former bandmates are suing him, claiming he defrauded them out of proceeds from four songs that included music and lyrics they wrote together.
If it seems like there's been a new Rihanna album every year since 2005, that's because there has been a new Rihanna album every year since 2005. She's the Energizer Bunny of R&B, releasing so much music that it's hard to tell which hit came from which record.