- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
Latest Chris Davis Items
Three starts into his four-year contract with the Baltimore Orioles, Ubaldo Jimenez is 0-3 with a 7.31 ERA.
After a week of popups, the Baltimore Orioles showed off real pop.
Torii Hunter and the Detroit Tigers are baseball's only undefeated team.
Bud Norris vs. Rick Porcello was no contest - and not even a gallant ninth-inning rally could help the Baltimore Orioles overcome their starting pitcher's tough day.
If nothing else, the opening series of the regular season provided the Baltimore Orioles a good look at what could be their main source of competition this year.
In case it wasn't evident before opening day, we now know why the Baltimore Orioles added another slugger to a team that led the major leagues in home runs last season.
On his 28th birthday last week, Chris Davis forked his way through a massive piece of peanut-butter cream pie.
Chris Davis had a long home run and three RBIs, J.J. Hardy hit a three-run shot and Wei-Yin Chen pitched three shutout innings to help the Baltimore Orioles beat a Pittsburgh Pirates split squad 9-2 on Sunday.
Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimore's 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.