- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Chris Davis Items
A militia has set up a command center south of San Antonio to prepare for what they say is a mission to protect the United States from the influx of illegal immigrants.
The Baltimore Orioles have placed first baseman Chris Davis on paternity leave and added catcher Nick Hundley, who was obtained in a trade with San Diego on Saturday.
T.J. House waited his entire life to start a game in the big leagues. When his chance finally arrived, the Cleveland Indians rookie had the misfortune of going up against one of the hottest-hitting teams in the major leagues.
Nelson Cruz might not have to carry the Baltimore Orioles' offense anymore, now that Chris Davis and Adam Jones are starting to find their groove.
Chris Davis finally found his form from last season. Francisco Liriano is still looking for his.
Chris Davis had been searching since spring training for the power stroke that produced 53 home runs last season.
Chris Tillman paid no attention to the Baltimore bullpen as it started to stir in the ninth inning. After all, he had made it this far before. There was no way he was leaving the game now.
The Orioles activated first baseman Chris Davis from the 15-day disabled list Sunday, a move that would have generated more enthusiasm in the Baltimore clubhouse if catcher Matt Wieters didn't take his place on the DL with a right elbow strain.
Three batters into the game, Chris Tillman and the Baltimore Orioles trailed by three runs.