- Joe Biden: I can’t be president — my golf would suffer
- German authorities grab suspected hardline Islamist
- Rare lesbian HIV transmission case turns up in Texas
- Obama economy: Rich get richer, as millionaires’ list grows
- Army’s ‘Most Wanted’ fugitive on lam since 1977 nabbed in Florida
- ‘Seinfeld’-loving fraudsters busted on ID theft — of Eric Holder
- Spain, Morocco break up jihadist recruitment cell, arrest 7
- Muslim insurgents shoot then set on fire Buddhist teacher in Thailand
- Air Force cadets ‘revolt’ after officials remove biblical verse from whiteboard
- Rep. Lee: Paul Ryan out of touch with urban Americans
Latest Chris Davis Items
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif. (AP) — Auburn's Ricardo Louis and Chris Davis weren't household names nationally when November started.
Auburn's Ricardo Louis and Chris Davis weren't household names nationally when November started. Then came the Immaculate Deflection and the Kick Six, and that changed in a flash along with the Tigers' season.
AJ McCarron has helped Alabama reach several prime destinations, from New Orleans to Miami and Southern California.
Auburn's Chris Davis ran into the end zone and etched his name in college football lore _ and ruined Alabama's bid for a third consecutive national championship.
Chris Davis ran into the end zone and etched his name in college football lore.
The just-ended rivalry week ranks among the best that college football has seen in forever.
Auburn's Chris Davis taking a missed Alabama field-goal try back for the game-winning touchdown on the final play of the Iron Bowl was the talk of college football and may be the play of the year.
Nick Saban threw his hands in the air and disgustedly tossed his headset aside.
Chris Davis raced 100-plus yards with a missed field-goal attempt for a touchdown on the final play to lift No. 4 Auburn to a 34-28 victory over No. 1 Alabama on Saturday.